Discover A Knew Day Memory Care
Dignified. Innovative. Encouraging.
As we learn more about Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, the way we care for and connect with those with memory loss evolves and changes, too.
Progressive and forward-thinking, Grandbrier offers A Knew Day, a groundbreaking approach to Memory Care that combines all of the comforts of home with an innovative program proven to rehabilitate the brain.
Residents of A Knew Day Memory Care thrive amid the activity and friendliness of their vibrant neighborhood, the compassion of patient care partners, the calm of routine schedules and the dignity of personalized care.
But the hallmark of A Knew Day Memory Care is an amazing program that has been proven to rehabilitate the brain, a process called rementia. This program reignites the spark within, helping those with memory loss reconnect, communicate and engage with others again. Many times, as memory loss progresses, people lose the ability to speak. Rementia has been shown to rejuvenate those pathways, enabling those who have not said a word in a while begin to talk again. It’s nothing short of amazing.
For residents, A Knew Day offers the best of everything: the quiet of a private studio apartment as well as the bustling activity of the neighborhood. Join friends in the Country Kitchen for a meal. Visit with guests in the family room. Enjoy fresh air and sunshine as you stroll through the outdoor garden on the safe walking paths. Take an exercise class in the fitness room. And so much more.
A Knew Day Memory Care Includes:
- Spacious studio or companion apartment
- Three delicious meals each day
- Snacks and beverages available any time
- Groundbreaking approach to memory care proven to rehabilitate the brain
- Award-winning VIVA!SM programming
- Housekeeping and maintenance services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as getting ready in the morning and bathing assistance
- Routine health and wellness program, including weight monitoring, blood pressure checks, nurse consultations and coordination of licensed medical services
- Medication management and review of possible drug interactions by a pharmacist
- Routine follow-up coordination with physicians and ancillary medical service providers such as therapy, home health and hospice
- Resident and family education and support through VIVA! Link
Safe and secure, A Knew Day Memory Care community is purposefully designed so that residents may be as independent as possible, walking freely within their neighborhoods, enjoying the community amenities at their leisure.
- Dining Room with Country Kitchen
- Living Room and Family Room
- Winter Garden
- Secured Outdoor Courtyard with Raised Gardens, Lush Landscaping and Walking Trail
- Fitness and Multipurpose Room
- Monarch Multi-Sensory Room