Active. Inspiring. Carefree
Independent Living at Grandbrier, the brand-new senior living community in Prospect Heights, IL is ideal for those who want to celebrate their freedom to the fullest. It’s also perfect for couples with different care needs that want to remain together while one partner receives the support or assistance he or she needs.
A Lifestyle to Aspire To!
Imagine waking up in your own apartment and your only thought is: What shall I do today?
With Independent Living at Grandbrier, you don’t have any chores or responsibilities holding you back because we offer services that can take care of anything you don’t want to be worried with. Tired of spending your time cleaning? Let us handle it. Having trouble with an appliance? We’ve got that covered, too. And you’ll never have to worry about raking leaves, shoveling snow, washing windows or any other of the time-consuming, tiring responsibilities of homeownership! This is maintenance-free, chore-free, worry-free living.
Living independently at Grandbrier, you’re free to spend your time as you choose. And oh, the choices you’ll have!
Award-winning VIVA!SM wellness programming by Pathway to Living™ offers endless opportunities to learn, give back to the community, get involved, share your talents and skills with others and so much more.
The various amenities at Grandbrier also play host to many possibilities. Enjoy all-day dining. Work out in the fitness center. Enjoy a movie at The Willow Theatre. Stroll along our walking paths in the courtyard. Or relax with a massage at the Sundara Salon and Spa.
Every day is different. And the choice is always yours.
Your monthly Independent Living fee includes:
- Spacious apartment
- Three chef-prepared meals each day featuring all-day dining
- Award-winning VIVA!SM programming
- Routine health and wellness program, including weight monitoring, blood pressure checks, nurse consultations and coordination of licensed medical services
- Medication management and review of possible drug interactions by a pharmacist
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Routine follow-up coordination with physicians and ancillary medical service providers such as therapy, home health and hospice
- Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
- Housekeeping and maintenance services
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and outings over
As a resident of Independent Living at Grandbrier, you can enjoy all the community amenities offered onsite.
- The Elmhurst Dining Room
- Outdoor Terrace Dining
- Kennicott Bistro
- Family Dining Room
- Sundara Spa and Salon
- Community Life Room with Demonstration Kitchen
- Fitness Center
- Library with Technology Center
- Willow Movie Theatre
- Courtyards with Lush Gardens, Walking Paths and Raised Gardening Boxes